Friday, February 10, 2012

Conversation Heart Cookie Cake Pops





When I spotted this "conversation heart" cookie-and-cake creation on Pinterest, I just about died.  Could you possibly find a more adorable homemade Valentine's Day treat?  I think not.

Darla at Bakingdom is the brains behind this ingenious creation, and she's managed to incorporate just about all my favorite things in the world ~ cookies, check...cake, check...sprinkles, check...bright, happy colors, check...food-on-a-stick, check...adorable stamps from Michael's, check! 

Darla swears this is an easy-peasy recipe, but it is a multi-step process, so instead of linking to her site and giving you the recipe here, I'm just going to link over to her site.  That way you'll have every single one of her pictures and instructions to follow!  Click here for her tips, instructions, and step-by-step photos!

I cannot wait to whip up these adorable cookie treats this weekend!




xoxo
Bean

{photo credit:  bakingdom.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment