Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome!

Well here it is ~ my blog.  I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but wasn't sure what the "topic" or focus could be.  I have a friend whose blog centers around being a single girl in the dating world; another whose blog is tracking her weight loss, from the time of her engagement until her wedding day; and there are countless travel, cooking, and crafting blogs.  I have many interests, but I'm not really an expert at anything, and I thought I should be in order to have a useful blog.  And maybe that would make a more successful blog -- I guess we will see!  I just know that I love to write, I love to give and receive information with my friends, and I am looking forward to the creative process of creating and maintaining a blog.

So here is a place we can have those "whispered conversations" together ~ girl talk moments, venting sessions, inspirational stories, beauty product information, and more.  Boys are invited too, of course, but I see this as being more of a chick blog ~ and that's okay by me!  We girls need to stick together. ;)

Who knows what topics we will cover together -- your guess is as good as mine!  But I ask you to join me on this adventure ~ comments and suggestions are more than welcome!  I look forward to meeting you and hearing your whispers.

xoxo
Bean

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jillybean! Welcome to the blogging world... I'm looking forward to sharing my whispers :0)

    ~Glory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glory! I look forward to hearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete