Saturday, December 17, 2011

Astrological Sign T's {On Sale Now!}


I was Christmas shopping for my brothers yesterday when I wound up in Charlotte Russe {I'm not sure why I thought I would find something for my brothers there ~ but I did find two great pairs of sparkly high heels!}.  I wasn't really looking through the clothing racks thoroughly, but I happened across these super-adorable zodiac sign Ts.  The front features the symbol and word for each sign, and the back has three words that describe that sign.

The best part?  Online, these shirts are on sale for $10!  {They may be $10 in-store too ~ call your local Charlotte Russe to check}. They come in sizes S/M and M/L and have every astrological sign available.  The model pictured is 5'11" and wearing a M/L {I love when sites include that info}, so as you can see they're definitely more of a juniors-type sizing and a M/L would probably fit up to a size 12 comfortably, but size 14+ girls {like me!} may find it a bit too snug.

At $10, these shirts can fit just about any budget, and would be a great birthday {or Christmas} idea for the teen {or fairly slender adult} in your life.  I love reading about astrology and the characteristics of different signs, so if they ever release this shirt in a L/XL, I'll be the first to snag one!

Click below for a direct link to each astrological sign T:

Capricorn T
Aquarius T
Pisces T
Aries T
Taurus T
Gemini T
Cancer T
Leo T
Virgo T
Libra T
Scorpio T
Sagittarius T


xoxo
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment