Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cute Jewelry for a Great Cause

I recently came across this website, Rachel's Cure by Design, that's full of fun, handmade jewelry that benefits a great cause.  I'll let Rachel tell you in her own words...

Hi! I’m Rachel and here’s my story.

In 2005, at the age of 12, I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.  Since then, I’ve been supporting the work of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) and their mission to find a cure for diabetes through the support of research.
To help this important organization, I began designing and selling a unique collection of handmade beaded bracelets and donating a portion of the proceeds.  I am proud to report that from the sales of my Cure by Design jewelry, I have donated over $42,000 to the JDRF Western PA Chapter.
I invite you to visit www.rachelscbd.com often as I continue to create new designs for my jewelry and add to my Cure by Design product line.
All of my bracelets have a sterling silver “hope” charm that symbolizes my hope for a cure for diabetes.  This charm can be your symbol of “hope” for opportunities and challenges you and your family may face as well.  On behalf of myself and the 23.6 million people who suffer from diabetes, thank you for your kindness and support!
 ~Rachel T.



Check out http://www.rachelscbd.com/  for all of Rachel's designs ~ bracelets and necklaces ~ or to donate to Rachel's Walk to Cure Diabetes fund. 

Grab a new piece of jewelry and do a good deed?  What could be better?!

xoxo
Bean


{photo credit:  rachelscbd.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment