Friday, December 16, 2011

Britney Spears is Engaged!



One of my fave girls {whom I've never met}, Miss Britney Spears, is engaged to former agent and longtime boyfriend Jason Trawick, People and Us Weekly are reporting.  Friday morning, Britney tweeted a hint of the engagement...


Britney Spears
OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo
 
 
The proposal reportedly took place during a private birthday dinner for Jason last night, and my girl Britney is said to now having a dazzling Neil Lane rock on her ring finger.
 
Click here to read People's write-up on the early engagement news, and here to read Us Weekly's account.

Glad to see Britney happy and doing well.  Congratulations, girl!

xoxo
Bean

{photo credit:  people.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment