Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Coming Up for the Holidays...

Woohoo!  It's November, darlings ~ the official kick-off to my favorite time of the year!  This month is all about pretty leaves, cooling weather, cozy sweaters, and utilizing apples and pumpkins any which way we can ~ culminating, of course, with a delicious Thanksgiving dinner!  December will bring fires in the fireplace and wreaths on the door, decorating trees or putting up the menorah, more baking {so much baking!}, and the best music and movies of the year!


To me, the holiday season really is the most wonderful time of the year.  I love each and every second of it, and none of it {the endless cooking, the shopping and budgeting, the crazy family get-togethers} really stresses me out.

I am so, so excited for all the things I have to share with you over the next two months!  I can't wait to share my first annual 12 Days of Christmas {Treats} list with you ~ I'll probably start those posts in December or after Thanksgiving.  {And I'm sure I'll be sharing way more than 12 recipes for goodies with you between now and New Years ~ I just like the ring of the 12 Days title, and those will probably be more Christmas-specific}.


I am also looking forward to chatting with you about all the fantastic holiday movies we'll be watching and the songs we'll be listening to.  I'm pulling together fun seasonal craft and decorating ideas that will be fun and festive, too!

The season is officially upon us, dolls ~ you can choose to embrace it or choose to avoid it or choose to just stress the whole way through.  I am going to choose to enjoy every second of it!

{Holiday} Cheers!

xoxo
Bean

{photo credits: tasteofhome.com;  countryliving.com; closetliving.com; melavilaalarilla.blogspot.com; marthastewart.com; sheknows.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment