Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Bit of a New Look!

Just spent a few minutes trying to spruce out the layout here ~ what do you think?  I wanted to get a lighter, brighter look going, and I wanted to incorporate some pretty fall colors!  I am hoping to become more skilled in layout design, but for now I use a template and tweak things {like font, colors, etc} here and there to make it my own.

I changed the graphic at the top of the blog as well, to display what it is we're all about here ~ sharing recipes; creating crafts; finding friendships; curling up with a warm, yummy drink {this time of year, anyway!}; swapping suggestions in our "book club"...and more!  I grabbed pictures from around the web, so I'll give credit where it's due.  From left to right ~ mybakingaddiction.com; marthastewart.com; visualphotos.com; makingthishome.com; intellichick.com {all found through Google Image searches}.

How do you like the new design?

xoxo
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment