Monday, October 3, 2011

A Rich, Sweet, Decadent Treat...For Your Skin!



Last winter I saw Farmhouse Fresh's Whoopie! Cream in a magazine, and I just had to try it for myself.  At $30 for a 10 ounce jar, it's a luxury beauty product for sure ~ but an affordable luxury, and most definitely worth it!

Whoopie! Cream is a rich, hydrating body moisturizer that smells exactly {no exaggeration} like vanilla cake batter swirled with a hint of buttercream frosting.  In a word, it is heavenly.  It smells like it would taste like the most divine slice of vanilla birthday cake ever baked ~ although I've yet to test that theory.  Sometimes I open up the jar just to smell it, even if I'm not using it that day.  Whoopie! Cream is housed in a glass jar that somewhat resembles a small mason jar, and the box it comes in is so darling and vintage-looking that I keep the jar inside it still.  

According to Farmhouse Fresh's website, Whoopie! Cream contains super-moisturizing shea butter, as well as "Vitamin-E-packed jojoba and soybean oils", and I speak from experience when I say that it is extremely hydrating on dry winter skin.  The trick to making this pricier treat last is to use it when you want to pamper yourself, and not as your everyday moisturizer ~ at least, that's how I'm making my jar last!

Farmhouse Fresh's Whoopie! Cream would make an excellent gift for Christmas, birthdays, Valentine's Day, or for yourself!  You could even incorporate it into a "home spa"-themed gift basket at a bridal shower, baby shower, or housewarming party.  You can purchase it on Farmhouse Fresh's website here.

Happy Pampering!

xoxo
Bean

{photo credit:  farmhousefreshgoods.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment